Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Be You

Hi everyone,

It is Michelle here and it's my turn up on the blog today with my first Design Team layout.  

I definitely had a hard time choosing which cut file to use as they are all amazing.  

However, one of my favorite things to do is to create titles using cut files so I thought the cut file called Be You - "Be the you you want to be" was just a perfect sentiment that I wanted to instill in my youngest child!!  

I decided to cut the file in half and add it to my layout as this creates movement and visual interest drawing you into my photo.  I really love how the white cardstock POPs on my black background. 
 Close ups of my layout and cut file.

Thank you all for joining me today!
Take care


2 comments:

  1. Your title is certainly a highlight on your page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Michelle. Love the white cut files against the black background, they really stand out!

    ReplyDelete