Thursday, July 3, 2014

The Cut Shoppe Design Team Announcement!

Today is a very exciting day!  I am so happy to announce the first ever Design Team for The Cut Shoppe!  Thank you to everyone who applied for the Call!  It was very difficult to choose from all of the talented Designers who submitted.  So without further ado, let's meet the new Team!


Here's a little bit more info., about each of our Designers!

ALLIE STEWART:
My name is Allie and I am 25 years old. I have been married to the most wonderful man since August 2012 and we adopted a sweet blind dog last year. I love them so much and they are my most favorite thing to scrap about! When I’m not scrapbooking you might find me at Starbucks, making delicious cups of coffee for all. I also enjoy reading and watching British TV: Dr. Who, Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Orphan Black—I can't get enough!
Visit Allie's Blog:  Magical Messes

AMY COOSE:
I am Amy Coose, and I live in Northern VA with my three sweet kiddos and my hubby.  I have been scrapbooking since my oldest was born, so that's almost 15 years, and I still love it more than ever!  Parenting two teens and a toddler keeps me quite busy, but when I'm not parenting or scrapbooking, you can find me at the hockey rink.  We are a serious hockey family.  I am thrilled to be a part of this wonderful team and look forward to using Ashley's amazing cut files.
Visit Amy's Blog:  My Day to Day Life

ANNELIE MADDOCK:

My name is Annelie Maddock, and I’m very excited to be on The Cut Shoppe DT!  I was born in Sweden, but have lived in Auckland, New Zealand, since 2003.  I’m married to Kelly and mum to two gorgeous girls; Tova and Elsa.  In my day job I am an executive PA, but I also run the monthly kit club Crazy Monday Kits—so I’m keeping myself busy.  I’m also a cancer survivor and try to live everyday to the fullest.  My passion for scrapbooking started in 2006, and since then I have created something just about everyday. I go crazy if I don’t!  I love bright colours, I am addicted to alphabets, and I like adding little random bits to my pages.  It’s important for me to scrap everyday stories, but I also scrap my favorite photos again and again just because they’re gorgeous!

Visit Annelie's Blog:  A Scrapbooking Swewi

CARI ORELLANA:
Hello everyone! My name is Carolina Orellana, aka Cari. I'm 26 years old and I live in Chile! I just got married In April and now I'm living with my husband and little cat Lukas, starting all the new adverntures of a newlyweds couple. I feel that I'm living the time of my life. I´m really into craft I always try to do everything by myself. I love crochet but scrapbooking it's my hobbie number one! There is where I save my memories and express my feelings It's a way to relieve as well.
Visit Cari's Blog:  la simple vida de Cari

DANIELLE de KONINK:
I'm a 32 year old single girl from The Netherlands, working a full time job as a management assistant at an insurance company. I've been scrapbooking since 2004 and addicted ever since. My layouts are mostly about my travels, my niece and nephew and my daily life. Besides scrapbooking I have a passion for traveling and I love to spend good quality time with my family and friends. I'm also addicted to the beach (which I live very close by), you can feed me sushi on a daily base, Red Bull is my morning coffee and I never wear matching socks.
Visit Danielle's Blog:  Pics & Cheesecake

GINA LIDEROS:
I am a military wife of 15 1/2 years to my wonderful husband Frank. Together, we have two children and three fur babies.  We currently reside in Northern California, but I am originally from Las Vegas, NV. I have been a scrapbooker for over 15 years and would describe my style as trendy and colorful. I love color! I currently design for American Crafts and Scrapbook Circle design teams.
Visit Gina's Blog:  Gina Lideros Design

LEE-ANNE THORNTON:
Hi my name is Lee-Anne Thornton and I am thrilled to be on The Cut Shoppe Design Team! I live in a beautiful picturesque town in Alberta, Canada, about a half hour drive to the majestic Canadian Rocky Mountains. I am married to my best friend Rick and have three children, Brandon, Shannon and Clayton.  Two of my children are married and I have one handsome fourteen year old son left in the nest.  My passions are scrapbooking, photography, mixed media, animals, nature, cooking and baking.
Visit Lee-Anne's Blog:  Love the Journey

MICHELLE GALLANT:
Hi there, my name is Michelle Gallant, I live in NB Canada with my hubby and two beautiful kids. I've been scrapping for about 7 years. I went to a class with a friend and it was love at first cut! Scrapbooking has given me a way to let my creative side go wild! LOL I love to play with inks and stamps but I don't like to get my hands dirty (this can sometimes be tricky)!   I sometimes even scrap on my lunch hour (blush).  Who needs food when you can scrap right???  Scrapbooking has also led me to a love of photography!
Visit Michelle's Blog:  Scraps & Pixels

MICHELLE WHORWOOD:
Hi - my name is Michelle Whorwood.  I'm super excited to be part of the design team for The Cut Shoppe.   I am a SAHM to three gorgeous kids, Liam aged ten, Taylor Grace who is three and Aimee Rose who is two years old.  I am married to a super supportive husband and I live in Albany on the North Shore of Auckland in New Zealand. I have been scrapbooking for about 8 years now and I honestly love to spend time in my scrapbooking room documenting my family life.  When I'm not scrapbooking, I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, shopping and drinking good coffee. 
Visit Michelle's Blog: Reflections of Our Daily Lives

SARAH MOORE:
Hey there Scrappy Peeps! My name is Sarah Moore and I am a crazy busy mama to 4 young boys ages 8, 5, 4 and 11 months old, and a wife to my amazingly supportive husband of 10 years (this October)! I stay at home with my boys and I also have my own Jamberry business! I am pretty much not happy unless I'm running full tilt all the time! LOL! I have been scrapping for about 10 years now and I am loving every minute of it! I am in love with all the techniques and trends and every day I find something else about scrapbooking that excites me and makes me want to drop everything and get inky! I'm so excited to be a part of The Cut Shoppe's Design Team and I can't wait to give my new Cameo a good workout (I broke my old one from overuse! Hehe) 
Visit Sarah's Blog:  My Life on Paper

What a group of fun, talented Designers!!  They will start sharing their projects with you on July 9th, so make sure you visit the Blog, to check out their amazing designs!

And don't forget to visit The Cut Shoppe Etsy store today.  Some fun new cut files have been added, and I know you won't want to miss them!!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=ss_profile

 

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to the new team! Can't wait to be inspired by all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing your creations! Congrats to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Lee-Anne and Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats girls!!! Ashley what an amazing team you've got!!!!

    ReplyDelete