Thursday, September 4, 2014

Kindergarten Kid

Hi everyone!  This week has gone by so fast, due to the Labor Day holiday and it's already time to share new Cut Files, that are available today in The Cut Shoppe!  I decided to use the Star Gazing 12x12 background cut file on my layout today, and the Makin' the Grade 1 cut file for my title.




I kept the design of my layout fairly simple and clustered and layered near my photo, so the Star Gazing background would stand out on my layout.  The Makin' the Grade cut file sets are perfect for your Back to School layouts.  I added in a pop of color to my layout, by cutting the Kindergarten phrase from a dark Red patterned paper from Echo Park.  You can find the Star Gazing background cut file in the store today, as well as new cut files and a new Printable.  And check out all of the other cut file designs and Printables, while you're there!!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/202231773/the-star-gazing-background-cut-file-is?ref=shop_home_active_2

https://www.etsy.com/listing/198247603/the-makin-the-grade-1-cut-file-includes?ref=shop_home_active_4

Supplies:  Star Gazing Background Cut File & Makin' the Grade 1 Cut File:  The Cut Shoppe; Patterned Paper:  Echo Park; Flair Button:  A Flair for Buttons; Wood Veneers:  Studio Calico; Tags, Rub-Ons & Stickers:  Chic Tags; Thickers:  American Crafts; Wood Dots:  My Mind's Eye; Tiny Attacher:  Tim Holtz; Die Cut Machine:  SIlhouette Cameo

http://www.ashleyhortondesigns.com/

1 comment:

  1. Super cute layout Ashley! Love everything on it, especially the picture :D

    ReplyDelete