Saturday, September 13, 2014

Who Girl

I love Doctor Who. Like really love it. It's one of my all time favorite shows! I was so stinking excited when I saw the Geeked Out cut file. I mean seriously, how awesome is it? I am ALL ABOUT this!


I wanted this layout to be extra special, so I typed out famous phrases from the show and repeated them across the page. I used my sketch pen and Cameo to draw them out and create my background! I cut a TARDIS (the box thing above "Who Girl" for those not in the know) out of blue paper. My husband and I saw the 50th Anniversary special in theatres last November, so I knew that photo would be perfect for this page!




I had so much fun creating this layout! I am truly a "Who Girl" at heart! Be sure to stop by the shop to check out this awesome cut file!


3 comments:

  1. I so love this layout Allie! I think my favourite part is the patterned paper you made with the sketch pens! So cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! big Dr Who fan as well and I just love the background you made. well done

    ReplyDelete