Thursday, September 11, 2014

With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

It's not Halloween yet, but it's fast approaching!  The new Cut File sets and Printable added to The Cut Shoppe today all have a Halloween theme!  I'm sure we all have past Halloween photos to catch up on, so these new sets would be perfect for your layouts and Pocket Scrapbooking pages.  And if you love to create cards, you can use the new shapes and Printables to create a seriously spooky set!

I LOVE to make Halloween layouts, and I had so many photos from last year, that still needed a layout home.  Our little guy dressed up as SpiderMan, so I couldn't resist using the Tangled Web 8.5x11 background cut file on my layout, along with some Printables from the Happy Haunting set!




I wanted to use the 8.5x11 background cut file, and leave some White space on the left hand side of my layout, for the title.  I layered my photo over the background and added two of the Printables on each side of the photo and embellished with stickers.  I added some enamel dots to the centers of each of the spider webs, for a shiny effect, and finished my layout by stitching part of the web, from the spider!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/203071330/the-tangled-web-background-cut-file-is?ref=shop_home_active_1

https://www.etsy.com/listing/203070468/the-happy-haunting-printable-includes?ref=shop_home_active_3


While you're visiting The Cut Shoppe today, you can get these new Cut Files:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/203081041/the-bumpy-night-cut-file-is-a-halloween?ref=shop_home_active_5

https://www.etsy.com/listing/203069936/the-creepy-crawly-cut-file-includes-9?ref=shop_home_active_4

https://www.etsy.com/listing/203070858/the-house-of-cards-cut-file-includes?ref=shop_home_active_2


 
And don't forget to sign up for our FREE Weekly Newsletter HERE!  Newsletter subscribers  get weekly updates on what's new in the Shop, all of the info that's happening with The Cut Shoppe, and SPECIAL OFFERS for Newsletter Subscribers! Make sure you sign up!!



http://www.ashleyhortondesigns.com/

2 comments:

  1. super cool layout! thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Will Remove Background Of Your Image,Product,Logo And Crop It My Service :

    1.BACKGROUND REMOVING/CHANGING
    2.Transparent background
    3.Jpg/Png background
    4.Amazone Product Background removing.
    5.Furniture Background removing.
    6.Logo Background removing.
    Or any other images or products Background removing.

    Extra Service,

    1.Re-sizing/Cropping
    2.Convert your photo into any format
    3.Removing unwanted objects
    4.Remove wrinkles and blemishes
    5.Color correction
    6.Photo merging
    7.Shadow effects

    MANY MORE

    If your Order requirement is NOT listed above, just contact me before ordering. I will give you good solution.

    I will provide you,

    Unlimited revisions
    100% customer satisfaction
    100% Money back granted

    Please Knock me First before order.

    ReplyDelete