Thursday, October 2, 2014

Be Awesome Be You & September Cut It Out Winner!

Happy Thursday everyone!  It's time to share the newest Cut Files that have been added to The Cut Shoppe, and I also have a layout, I created with the Words to Live By cut file!  I decided to do something a little different with the cut files this week, and use them as a mask!  Here's what I created!





After tracing the Be Awesome Be You phrase, I copied it on my mat 3 times in Studio. 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/205579485/the-words-to-live-by-cut-file-includes-3?ref=shop_home_active_1


Once it was done cutting, I placed the full 12x12 piece of cardstock over the White cardstock base I was using for my layout.  Then I covered two of the phrases and misted one.  I repeated this process, letting my spray mist dry between spraying each phrase.  It's always fun to try something new, so don't be afraid to use your cut files as masks, with spray mist or even modeling paste!



And now, it's time for the October Cut It Out Challenge, and also time to announce the Winner of the September Cut It Out Challenge! 

September Winner:  CONGRATS STEPHANIE!




Please contact thecutshoppe@yahoo.com for more information on your prize!

Here are the details for playing along with the October Challenge!

*Create a layout using AT LEAST ONE of the Cut Files, that can be purchased from The Cut Shoppe Etsy store.
 
*Come back to the Blog, and link up on the Mr. Linky Tool.

*Make sure you link up, by midnight CST on Friday, October 31st.

One random Winner will be chosen to receive a $10 Shopping Spree to The Cut Shoppe!

Did you see, that we're having a Design Team Call?  Make sure you check out all of the details HERE!!

Supplies:  Words to Live By Cut File:  The Cut Shoppe; Patterned Paper, Printables, Stamp & Flair Button:  Felicity Jane; Wood Veneers:  Elle's Studio; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Spray Mist:  Studio Calico;  TIny Attacher:  Tim Holtz; Wood Drop Sticker:  Pinkfresh Studio; Enamel Dots:  My Minds Eye; Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette Cameo


http://www.ashleyhortondesigns.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment