Friday, October 3, 2014

Snips and Snails

Hey Bloggers!!
 Sarah here with my second to last layout for The Cut Shoppe *cries* I have had such an awesome time being a part of this team, I really don't want October to end!! 


I have to say this is one of my favourite pictures of my youngest son Linden. I just LOVE candid shots and this one with his cute little arm rolls and his little chubby baby body was definitely one that needed to be scrapped! 

I used the "Oh Baby" cut file for this layout, but I changed it around a little bit. That's what I love about digital die cutting! You're totally not even limited to the shapes that you purchase! You can ungroup them and change them around to suit your layout! It's so fun! 


Instead of using the cut file in it's original form, I ungrouped it and took out the words that were originally in it. Then I added the Snips and Snails that come in the same file and made it fit inside the star!


I backed the star with some white paper covered in a super fun washi tape from the new Echo Park "Creative Agenda" line.  Then I outlined it with a Slick Writer pen from American Crafts so it would stand out more!



Isn't this cut file awesome?! I love how many shapes come in it! So many possibilities in just one file! 


There's a new Cut it Out Challenge for October!! Don't forget to play along!!

Blessings!!



No comments:

Post a Comment