Friday, October 10, 2014

You & Ted

I love anything with hearts on it, since almost every layout I make has my husband and/or dog on it. I knew the Around My Heart cut file would be just perfect for a layout about my two favorite guys!




I cut Around My Heart from kraft paper, and backed each circle with a patterned paper, I arranged my photo so that as few hearts were covered as possible! I love this sweet picture of my husband and pup, and I think all the hearts from the cut file fit the theme perfectly. One thing I especially love about this cut file, is that you can use it as the main background of the layout, like I did here, or you could scale it down and use it as a layer piece, or for a simpler layout.

Also, using Around My Heart with kraft paper made me just a little bit addicted to cutting things out with kraft! 



Thanks for letting me share!


No comments:

Post a Comment