Monday, November 17, 2014

Latte Love

Hello there! For those who don't know, I work at Starbucks and I'm totally crazy about my husband. I'd like to think that Ashley created the Java Script cut file just for me! It's got coffee cut files, and one that says "Latte Love". Given that my husband and I go to Starbucks together on a near daily basis, I thought it was perfect for a layout about our serious coffee addiction.


How cute is that cut file?? 


I combined the Java Script cut file with the Borderline, and Love in a Cup cut files. I thought the green in Studio Calico's Lemon Lush collection complimented the trademark Starbucks green perfectly! I love how the cut files look backed with a contrasting color.



What I love most about the cut files is how many different ones come with each file!! The layout possibilities are endless! I hope you have as much fun using these files as I did.








1 comment: