Saturday, May 9, 2015

Hippity Hop...

Hi everyone!

It's Tarrah back with you today to share a cute Easter themed layout I recently created using some well suited cut files in store now!
Being an Easter themed layout, I wanted to keep a pastel colour scheme throughout...I started by cutting the 12 x 12 Scalloping Circles cut from pale pink cardstock... 
I used some of the pretty Elle's Studio 'Cienna' collection to help create this layout...
I cut the 'Tiny Type' alphabet letters from some grey
 cardstock to make the title stand out a little better...
How cute is that pink resin bunny? I have had him in my
 stash for ages waiting for the perfect layout to add him to! 
Thanks so much for joining me on The Cut Shoppe blog today! Have you checked out all the amazing cut files in The Cut Shoppe Etsy store lately? There are sooo many to choose from you won't know where to start!
See you next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment