Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Keep Going

Hello! It's Heather here with my last project for The Cut Shoppe! I have loved my time on the team, and my absence here on the blog doesn't mean I will stop using Ashley's awesome cut files! You can still see what I create on my blog, Crafty Scrapbooker. :)

So for this last project, I wanted to do a reflective page about how I feel about my life right now. Scrapping about my inner feelings is always liberating and I love looking back on these kind of pages to see what I was thinking and feeling at certain points in my life. 

I chose the title "Keep Going" because I thought that was a perfect summary of what I'm feeling right now. I've just got to keep trucking along. :) 


I used the awesome background cut file called "Curtain Call" for this page. I added patterns behind some of the diamond negatives and then stitched over the top of some rows to add some more interest to the layout. I actually trimmed one row of diamonds off the background cutfile so I would have some white space to journal on. 



So that's about it for this layout! Like I said, I have loved my time on the team and I wish all the best to Ashley and all the lovely ladies here! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Such an awesome layout! Beautiful colors! And incredible use of that cool and retro cut file!!! ❤️ The stripes of pink and embelkishments in pink rock my world! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete