Thursday, May 14, 2015

#Throwback Thursday | Pop Caps

Welcome to our first #TBT (Throwback Thursday) post!  We're starting something new each month, and every other Thursday will be #TBT.  We'll have new cut files in the Shop on the alternating Thursdays.  Our #TBT will feature cut files that are already available in the Shop.  This week, I am using the Pop Caps cut file.  I decided to use several images from the set, to create a colorful background for my layout.




https://www.etsy.com/listing/209879498/the-pop-caps-cut-file-includes-6-icons?ref=shop_home_active_5 

I started out by cutting just the outline of the cap shape from White cardstock.  Then I cut each of the cut files from different patterned papers.  Once they were cut, I added each of the patterned paper shapes to the negative spots cut in the White cardstock.  I always love to be able to use the positive and negative shapes from a cut file set!


http://www.ashleyhortondesigns.com/
 

2 comments:

  1. WOW, I;ve just come here by way of Jennifer Grace's Blog Event, and have just become a follower! What a gorgeous LO, in fact each post I've looked at is fantastic.... spending time here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete