Friday, June 19, 2015

Nannie & Grampie

Cara here today with a layout about 2 of my children with my grandparents, who celebrated 63 years of marriage yesterday!!


Lately, I have become completely obsessed with using my silhouette to make stitching holes and then getting out the needle and floss!  Today, I tried string art and I LOVE how it turned out.  I used the heart from the Chit Chat cutfile and added holes just around the outer shape.



The Chit Chat cuf file includes 4 phrases and 2 icons, that can be used for your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.

I used the new background cutfile called Love All Around, but instead of using the actual cut, I used the negative and backed it on a piece of yellow patterned paper. It took some time to get all the pieces glued on in just the right spots, but it was worth it!


The Love All Around is a heart shaped background, that can be used on your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.



Hearts are one of my favourite shapes to use on a layout or project.  What are some of your favourites?

Have a fantastic day!


No comments:

Post a Comment