Saturday, July 18, 2015

Jam Session

Hello and happy Saturday! I hope you're enjoying your summer! Time is flying by and the kids will be back in school before we know it!

I'm so excited to share a layout with you today that I made using the most recent release in the shop, just released this past Thursday. My little grandson loves music! He always plays his guitar and likes to rehearse with the big guys! See why I knew these would be perfect?

Here's my layout!


I'm using the "Let's Make Music" set. Is it not just the coolest set of cut files? I fell in love when I saw them and knew I would use them on a layout right away!


I used three different elements from this set on the layout. Of course, the guitar, the title and the stars. I just love how well they all worked together!




Go over to the shop and check out these fabulous new designs along with the others just released! I can't wait to see what you come up with using them!



No comments:

Post a Comment