Thursday, November 19, 2015

Dream Today

Since Thanksgiving will be here next week, I thought it would be fun to have some thankful themed cut files in the The Cut Shoppe this week!  I love that these new sets will work for Thanksgiving layouts, but they will also work with other layout themes.  I used the Criss Cross Arrows 12x12 background cut file, on the layout I'm sharing today.




https://www.etsy.com/listing/256792677/the-criss-cross-arrows-cut-file-is-a?ref=shop_home_active_3

I cut the Criss Cross Arrows cut file from American Crafts White cardstock.  Then I backed each row of arrows with a different patterned paper from the Maggie Holmes Shine collection.  I kept the photo, title and larger embellishments clustered together, to keep from covering too much of the background design.  I used enamel dots, phrase stickers, stickers and Flair Buttons to add a bit more embellishing, by placing them around the layout in the center of the arrow sets.  To finish off the layout, I added splatters of Black Color Shine and stamped the word Day Dreamer with a large roller stamp.

You can pick up the Criss Cross Arrows background cut file today in The Cut Shoppe, and it's available in 8.5x11 and 12x12 sizes!  And make sure you check out our other new sets that are available today, too!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe

Supplies:  Criss Cross Arrows 12x12 cut file:  The Cut Shoppe; Patterned Paper, Stickers, Thickers & Wood Veneer:  Maggie Holmes; Flair Buttons:  A Flair for Buttons; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Roller Stamp:  Fallindesign; Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette Cameo

http://www.ashleyhortondesigns.com/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment