Saturday, November 21, 2015

Hello Lovely

Hi! Irit here with a new layout. I love florals and use a lot of floral die cuts. One of my favorites in The Cut Shoppe is Rosey Posey. I have used it in the past, but this time I used the Silhouette software to create a background for my layout. Here's the finished page-


Here are the cut files I used:



 I used my watercolors to add color to the die cut, letting them dry and going back adding color where I felt it was needed. I added very few embellishments as the background is colorful and interesting enough. 
 

For the title I welded two words and backed them with patterned paper. 
Final touches were this lovely camera from the Dear Lizzy Documentary line and those cute leaves from Freckled Fawn.


 

And don't forget to watch my process video showing how this layout came together!


Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

1 comment: