Monday, January 11, 2016

Wish

Hello and happy Monday to you all!  Today I'm sharing a layout I created using the fun Party On Cut File Set! This birthday themed file includes a multitude of shapes as well as a few phrases that are perfect for your layout or project!  





I used the cute circle/star Wish as my title and layered it next to my photo. I just love this picture of my niece on her last birthday! She was so excited to blow out her candles! 

When I saw this new cut file, I knew instantly I wanted to use the fun pennants! I cut a handful out of different patterns and layered across the bottom of my page.  I then stitched through with my sewing machine. 


I added some of the ephemera as well as chipboard from the Crate Paper Confetti Collection.  


Showing more of the ephemera as well as stickers from Confetti. 


I also added more of the pennant banners across the top of my page as well. I am a huge fan of banners!  I love how it turned out! 


Thanks for stopping by today! Check out The Cut Shoppe store for this and much more great cut files! Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. Lovely <3 All the small details make this layout really special =)

    ReplyDelete