Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Happy Clouds

Hello everyone, Julie back with you again today sharing a sunny layout I made with The Happy Clouds, TheWrite On Alpha & The Happy Little Clouds cut files.





I started off by inking a sun burst onto some white cardstock before stitching over the rays & adding some yellow & gold splatters. I then backed my clouds with vellum & attached them to the page adding some wood veneer clouds as well. I water coloured my cut out alphas while they were still on the cutting mat, so much easier that way, & drew a outline around each one to help it stand out. My photo is added to the bottom right on top of a cluster of papers, some tags & a doily. I grounded the whole layout by putting some strips of paper at the bottom of the layout, sewing them down & adding the rest of my title. I finished the layout with some stamped sentiments, a flair button & some enamel hearts









Hope my page has brought a bit of sunshine today, until next time xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Oh my...I think I need all of you cutfiles :D <3

    ReplyDelete