Monday, September 12, 2016

Cute

Hi friends! It's Mandy here with you today and I'm sharing a layout using the super cute Hello Hearts cut file from The Cut Shoppe Etsy store! I loved this cut file as soon as I saw it and have been waiting for just the right layout to use it on! When I decided to scrap this cute photo of my youngest daughter, I knew that this cut file would be perfect!


I just love this photo of Eleanor playing dress-ups! This girl is as sweet as she is sassy! She's going to be one who stands out from the crowd!

This is the Hello Hearts cut file that I used...

The Hello Hearts cut file is a background design, that can be used for your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.  

I cut the hearts out of white cardstock and backed each heart with patterned papers from the Crate Paper Hello Love collection as well as the Paige Evans Fancy Free collection. I also added foam tape underneath the cut file to raise it up and give it some dimension.

Here are some closeups...


I created a little cluster in the top left hand corner of the layout using a Fancy Free chipboard sticker, a Prima flower, and a pink polka dot button.


Over the top of one of the hearts I added a black Charms Creations felt heart. I think the black helps to ground the bright colours and also balances out the black title and the stripes down the left hand hand side of the layout. I also popped a flair button from Accent Scrapbooking on top of the heart.


I added a couple of flowers on the right hand side of the photo, and then added my title and journaling underneath.

I finished my layout off with some stamped words and black ink splatters.

I really loved using the Hello Hearts cut file on this layout, and will definitely be using it again! If you love it too, head on over to The Cut Shoppe Etsy store to pick it up for yourself, and while you're there, check out the new cut files that were added to the store on Thursday!

Thanks for joining me here on the The Cut Shoppe blog today. I'll be sharing another layout for the Cut Shoppe later in the month on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment