Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Wild Things

Good Morning, Wendy here today with a super fun layout (and a little busy for me) using some new Crate Paper and Hul-La-Ba-Zoo cut file which I challenged myself to use.  What a great cut file, I'm dreaming of doing some string art with these cut files next!


This cut file was the perfect choice to document our day at Animal Kingdom here in FL.  


Some fun splashes of color using the puffy stickers from Crate Paper and using the black plus signs to carry the black sketchy look down the page.



With the black title I decided to let the giraffe go "naked" and bring in a splash of red to the page.


Thanks for joining me today, I hope you have been inspired to go play with some cut files and see what story you can tell!  Here is a link to the Cut Shoppe Etsy where all the amazing files are located!



No comments:

Post a Comment