Monday, October 24, 2016

Cute

Hello! Mandy with you today, sharing a layout using the Open Your Heart background cut file from The Cut Shoppe!


I couldn't wait to document this sweet photo of my two girls together! They are ten years apart, but they are so close, and I love seeing how much they adore one another. I think this photo really captures their special bond.

The Open Your Heart background cut file was perfect for this page!

The Open Your Heart background cut file is available in 8.5x11 and 12x12 sizes for your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.

I cut it from white cardstock, and then added some foam tape underneath to give it some dimension. I love the shadows that this creates!

My layout features patterned papers and embellishments from the Crate Paper Cute Girl collection.

Here are a few closeups...


I created a cluster on the bottom left hand corner of the photo that includes some flowers that I fussy cut from one of the patterned papers, as well as some stickers from the Cute Girl collection, and a silicone charm from Felicity Jane.


On the top right hand corner of the photo I added a Charms Creations heart. I tucked another fussy cut flower underneath the heart, and finished it off with a Crate Paper word sticker.


I created a third point of interest in the top right hand corner of the layout. You'll notice that the three embellishment clusters are positioned diagonally across the page so that the viewer's eye is drawn down towards the photo. This is where I added my title, as well as some more Crate Paper Cute Girl stickers. I finished the layout off with a few sequins.

Thanks so much for joining me on the blog today and taking a look at my layout! If you like to use background cut files on your layouts, you'll find this one, as well as many more, in The Cut Shoppe Etsy store!

3 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing great content. its amazing and interesting vodafone customer care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post keep it up. I like your post you work well. Entire post really Awesome! Thank you for all the hard work you put into it. It's really shows. i read you all post i love to read your post and you work well.
    hindi attitude status
    new status in hindi
    fb status in hindi

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep sharing such content
    motorola is a smartphone maker company if in any case you want their support then you can get their customer care numbers from here : https://jcomplaint.com/motorola-customer-care-phone-number/

    ReplyDelete