Monday, October 10, 2016

Hello Amazing Crafty Life

Wendy here today playing with some fun cut files from the Cut Shoppe!  Today I chose to use the files, And Love and A Way With Words to document my love of planning and being crafty.


My design began with the And Love cut file which I cut from white cardstock and backed with some pretty pink floral paper to match me.


  A few details added with some ephemera, chipboard, and fussy cutting added a few layers to the cut file.

I also cut my title from white cardstock, but to add some pop of color I layered the cut using the dark brown paper also.  



And another glance at some fun details I added to the layout to give it interest.


Thanks for joining me today at The Cut Shoppe!  You can find these cut files and so many more fun files at the Cut Shoppe Etsy.





No comments:

Post a Comment