Thursday, March 23, 2017

Filter-Fun

Hello!  It's Melissa here, and today I have a layout featuring my favourite SnapChat filter, the adorable bunny!  I loved it so much I had to try it on all of my kids, even our sleeping baby!  I used the Bless Your Heart cut file set, and loved them so much I had to use all 4 on the one layout.  I used my January Hip Kit, featuring Maggie Holmes "Chasing Dreams".  The paper strips at the top and bottom of the page are Dear Lizzy.


I started with white cardstock and pink and gold acrylic paint.  I wanted to keep the cut file hearts white, so I painted behind each one in pink gold.  When I adhered my photos and hearts I used minimal adhesive behind the photos so that the hearts looked like they were floating.


I kept all my embellishment around each photo to one area, which enabled each cut file to shine.


This layout has minimal patterned paper, and I love how it turned out.


Here is the cut file set.


Thanks so much for looking!






No comments:

Post a Comment