Friday, April 28, 2017

Ain't Life Grand

Hi! Irit here and I'm excited to share with you my latest project using some great heart cut files from The Cut Shoppe. I created a large shaker element on my layout, here it is-


I created this layout to document a visit to the children's museum in Schoenbrunn palace in Vienna. At the end of the exhibition everyone can dress up as queens and kinds, so much fun!
 Here are the cut files I used-

The Bless Your Heart cut file set includes 4 heart designs, that can be used for your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.

I cut one of the hearts from Bless your heart, adhered it to a piece of acetate, and then adhered that to a piece of pink patterned paper, but leaving a little opening to pour in the sequins.


I used another heart design from Everyday Essentials as a smaller embellishment, and backed that with light blue patterned paper.


I love the whimsical feel of this layout! Thanks so much for stopping by, and make sure to check The Cut Shoppe for these cut files and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment