Monday, April 17, 2017

Embrace Life

Hello friends! I'm excited to be sharing a layout today using the Get Around cut file. This layout was surprisingly simple to make!



First, I cut the love circle and the heart circle in various sizes from white cardstock. They were really easy to back with patterned paper because I did the whole circle, instead of each individual segment. The hardest part was just choosing the papers!


Next, I arranged the circles in a way that I liked and glued them down. I didn't think too hard about placement. I added my photo, some other circle-shaped embellishments, and that was it! It was one of the easiest layouts I've ever made, but it looks complicated thanks to the gorgeous cut file! Backing several large shapes with patterned paper can have just as much of an impact as backing smaller individual sections, but is less time consuming. I hope you feel inspired to try it!

1 comment: