Sunday, April 16, 2017

Funny & Fabulous Bunny

Hi Everyone & Happy Easter. 

Michelle here today with a new Easter Inspired layout featuring the cut Hip Hop cut file set. I've used the bunny shape along with some different sized eggs and paired them up with the yummy Make a Wish collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio.

I chose to scrap a little snapchat photo of Leila, its not the best quality, but its so cute! I also created a little scene on the layout by fringing some pattern paper to create the grass that the Bunny and eggs are sitting in. 

Here's a look at the cut file set I've used..


I gave the Bunny some sparkly fur around the edges using some Spark glitter from American Crafts and a glue stick. It dried pretty quick, but the glitter still managed to end up EVERYWHERE!

I stapled some pattern paper behind the eggs to give them some colour and raised them up off the page with some foam tape.

A few little die cut pieces added some extra colour to the page, and enhanced the grass and flower theme

And lastly a quick title created with the cut file and some die cut pieces. I've machine stitched through  these to hold them in place, and to add a little detail.

Thats all from me today, I hope you've had a safe and Happy Easter weekend so far!
Until Next time, Happy Scrapping!
Michelle x








2 comments: