Monday, April 3, 2017

Guest Designer | Rebecca Keppel

Happy April everyone!  We're kicking off the month with our talented April Guest Designer, Rebecca Keppel!  I had the opportunity to meet Rebecca in person and she is the sweetest!  I have been a fan of her work for many years, and we are excited to have her with us today!  Let's get to know a bit more about Rebecca before we check out her awesome layout!

http://www.myclutteredcorner.com/


Hi Cut Shoppe fans! My name is Rebecca Keppel and I have been scrapbooking in the modern sense of the word since 2005. Besides recording our memories and playing with fun product, I love to try out new techniques and learn more about photography. In addition to making layouts, I enjoy card making, planning and the occasional home decor project. I enjoy being a member of the paper crafting community and love to share my projects and ideas on my blog (My Cluttered Corner) and my YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/rebeccakeppel). Thanks so much to The Cut Shoppe for having me as a guest designer! I had a blast creating my layout!

Thanks so much for joining us Rebecca!  Now let's see what she created, using the All Tied Up Alpha, Open Letter Alpha and the Around & Around cut file!


I cut several two sizes of the Around & Around cut file out of white cardstock. Then I applied Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink with a Mini Ink Blending tool. Finally, I spritzed them with water using my Distress Sprayer. 

I cut both alphas and backed them with strips of the patterned paper that I laid behind them. After backing them with the patterned paper, I popped them up with foam adhesive.



What a fun technique with the Distress Ink!!  And the colorful title is so eye-catching!  Thanks so much for sharing your amazing work with us, Rebecca!

Don't forget to check out Rebecca's Blog, My Cluttered Corner, to see more of her work and check out her other social media links.  
 
https://ashleyhortondesigns.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment