Friday, April 7, 2017

Happy Adventure

Hello again, it's Melissa here and I'm back with you from Autumn here in the Southern Hemisphere! I must say I've been looking at lots of Spring photos on social media and wishing it was Spring here!!

Today I have a layout to share of my oldest two kids that was taken for the school calendar last year.  Its such a lovely photo of the two of them, and trust me its very hard to get a smiling and happy photo without someone pulling a face!!  Of course in the making of this layout I had to restrain myself from using hearts and words such as "love" haha!!

I used "The Half of It" Background cut file, and I turned it upside down.  Remember to always make the cut files work for you, for your layout.  I also used my February Hip Kit.


I prepared my background with my watercolours and the packaging technique.  I applied gold acrylic paint with a baby wipe.  I layered the cut file over the top so the paint would peek through.


I embellished with die cuts, a fringe butterfly and a fussy cut butterfly.


I made my title with a sticker and a chipboard word.


And here is the cut file which you can purchase here.


Thanks for looking!




No comments:

Post a Comment