Monday, April 24, 2017

Happy Days

Hello there! Enza here to share a new layout featuring the Get around cut file and the beautiful Ain't Life Grand collection designed by Ashley for Pretty Little Studio.




I wanted to use multiple patterned papers from the collection, so the wheel design worked perfectly for it. I enlarged the cut file to the desired dimensions and started backing it up with some of my favorite papers. Once the background was ready, I adhered it to white cardstock with a piece of foam sheet.

As I wanted my photo to stand out a little more, I decided to print it in black and white and created a frame around it with some die cut flowers.


Next, the clusters. Clouds and hearts in the prettiest colors!


I finished the layout with lots of enamel dots that matched the colors in the papers.


Cut files are an amazing way to incorporate different patterns and colors in one page. Visit The Cut Shoppe Etsy store for this and other inspiring designs.

Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely day!


No comments:

Post a Comment