Thursday, April 6, 2017

Hello Love

Hi friends! Kelly here to share a new baby themed layout using the April Showers Cut File! This cut file has a definite spring theme to it, but I immediately thought baby when I first saw it and I knew I had the perfect photo!



I started in Cricut Design Space by slicing out the two cloud images from the April Showers Cut File. I also created the grid lines in Design Space using the scoring tool. I used my paper piercer to create holes in the background patterned paper after the score marks were made and then used white embroidery floss to create a grid design.


I cut the two clouds on two different patterned papers from the Shimelle - Little By Little Collection. I also cut the same cloud images on white cardstock multiple times. I then stacked the patterned papers and cardstock together to create dimension.


I filled the other areas on the grid with die cuts from the same Little By Little Collection and added my photo to the bottom right hand corner. I felt like the design needed a little grounding so I trimmed down the manufacturing strip from the background paper and adhered it to the top of bottom of the layout.



Now you can take the process video that includes a Cricut Design Space tutorial!


Thanks so much for joining me today and remember to head to The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store to check out all of the cut files and digital collections!!


No comments:

Post a Comment