Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Live Life in Full Bloom

Good Morning, welcome to the Cut Shoppe!  Wendy here today with a totally girly layout using the Wreathed in Love files, Full Bloom, and Go Fly a Kite.


When I began the layout I actually used the Silhouette PixScan to cut the butterflies, what a HUGE time saver.  I arranged the butterflies to give a flying away feeling, but then I needed some other elements to finish dressing up the page.  I cut a wreath from the Wreathed in Love file in white and trimmed out pieces which allowed me to layer the shoots around the page adding in some layers and interest.





I love clouds and you can usually find some hidden in all of my layouts, my favorite cloud design comes from the Go Fly a Kite file.



And then I chose to cut a bold title that I layered black and white to add dimension as the finishing touches for my layout.




Thank you for joining me today!  Have you checked out all the new cut files that have been added to the Cut Shoppe Etsy lately?




No comments:

Post a Comment