Thursday, April 13, 2017

New Cut Files | Good Things TN

Hello all!  It's new Cut File day at The Cut Shoppe!  This week, I decided to do something different with the cut files and use them in my Traveler's Notebook instead of a layout.  My newest collection, Ain't Life Grand with Pretty Little Studio was just released, and I paired it with the coordinating Ain't Life Grand cut file for my TN spread.


https://www.etsy.com/listing/510634200/the-aint-life-grand-cut-file-set?ref=shop_home_active_3


I started with the Maybe Baby patterned paper and used it to cover the blank pages of my TN.  I wanted to cut the Good Things cut file from the Over the Rainbow patterned paper, and layer it over the subtle pattern of the Maybe Baby patterned paper.  I resized the Good Things cut file to about 7 inches in Silhouette Studio, and once it was cut, I used my paper trimmer to cut it down the center, so I could place it on the TN pages.

  
I created two clusters on the spread, so I could add my photo and some embellishments.  The cut aparts and word stickers in the collection, are perfect for highlighting the photo on your layout or TN spread.  I also used one of the Cork Hearts for a bit of texture.  I finished the spread, by adding my journaling around the outside edge of the circle.

  
I love that the cut files from The Cut Shoppe can be used in so many ways, whether you are using them for layouts, TN, cardmaking or home decor projects.  Don't forget to stop by the Shop and check out the other designs that are new this week!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe
  
https://ashleyhortondesigns.blogspot.com/
 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations guys, quality information you have given!!!..Its really useful blog. Thanks for sharing this useful information.

    cheap snap frames

    ReplyDelete