Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Today

 Welcome to the Cut Shoppe blog, Wendy here today sharing a day in the life type of layout.  I chose to use the Get Around cut files with some clouds from Go Fly a Kite and Oodles of Doodles (some of my favorite clouds), to document our today.
 


The layout began with the today cut which I offset to create a piece bold enough to hold patterns, pictures, and ephemera.



To create a scene for our family I added in some fun die-cuts to help ground the circle cut.



To complete the scene which I created with the Simple Stories die-cuts, and again to ground the circle cut file, I added in a few of my go to cloud cuts.




Thanks so much for joining me today as I scrapped our everyday, I encourage you to take the time to document whatever your today looks like because you can never get it back!

You can find these cut files and more fun files at The Cut Shoppe Etsy.



No comments:

Post a Comment