Wednesday, October 4, 2017

All The Things You Love Right Now

Hello everyone! It's Enza, and I am so excited to be here again to share projects featuring Ashley's amazing cut files.

The focus of today's layout is the All The Things cut file, which not only served as title for the page, but also inspired the journaling that went with it.





I enlarged the cut file to the desired size, then using the offset function in the Silhouette software created a border. I find that this is the easiest way for me to make a cut file stand out more and create some separation between patterned papers. The Take Note September kit from the Fairytale Club I used here is very colorful and features a variety of patterns. The border around the cut file allowed me to incorporate many of them while still achieving a defined look.



I placed the photo where the cut file had an empty space. To give it dimension, I adhered it down with foam dots. I also added lots of embellishments around it.



I wanted to continue the “All the things” sentiment to include “you love right know”. The bottom heart worked perfectly in place of the word “love”. I finished the layout with several pieces from the kit and my journaling.


Thank you for stopping by today. Make sure to check out The Cut Shoppe Etsy store for this and many more awesome cut files. Have a lovely day!


No comments:

Post a Comment